The Park School *Back-to-School Kit* contains items requested by the teachers for the upcoming school year. Kits for each grade level are the same.
Kits may include items such as pencils, crayons, color markers, sharpies, flare pens, dry erase markers, colored pencils, pencil sharpener, folders, composition books, binders, notebooks, baby wipes, tissue, homework book bag, scissors, glue sticks, erasers, highlighters, post-it notes, pencil box...and more!
Why buy the supplies through this program?
The PTA has worked with the teachers to develop this program because:
- This is the easiest way to make sure each students has UNIFORM supplies, hand picked by their teachers, for ease of instruction and preparation for lessons starting on day one of class.
- Teachers also rely on their unique list of supplies to get children through the ENTIRE year of academics that includes specific subject matter study, as well as projects involving learning through creativity and artistic expression.
Here's how it works:
- Our teachers have selected the items in each Back-to-School Kit so you know you are getting exactly what they want your child to have for the year.
- No more searching for those certain hard to find items, and there will be no additional supply items to purchase during the year.
- Pricing is competitive because we purchase in bulk, plus you will be getting the added benefits of saving gas and time shopping for the items.
- It doesn't matter which teacher your child has because the Back to School Kits are the same across grade levels.
- It is super easy one-stop-shop and you can feel great about being organized for school!
If you have questions about the Back-to-School Kit program please email Niki Fong at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any problems ordering on the Park PTA Store website, email the PTA Store Administrator by using the "Contact Us" Page.